Bookish conversation with author Samantha Wilcoxson.
You can also find me on my blog.
This is making the rounds on FB, and I thought it looked like something we might enjoy here if you need a break from trying to meet that 2015 reading challenge. :-)
Three names I go by
2. Carpe Librum
3. occassionally, Samantha
Three places I lived
1. Moosehead Lodge, home of the annual 4th of July extravaganza
2. Central Michigan University
3. That mysterious area known as 'Michiana'
Three places I have worked
1. Most of my work has occurred at home.
Three things I love to watch
1. the hallucinogen made up of slices of dead trees covered with strange markings
2. natural scenery - the lake, sunsets, trees
3. The Tyler, Gabrielle, and Drew show
Three places I have been
This is a category where I have been particularly blessed, and I do love to travel!
1. The whirlwind England & Scotland tour! London, Bath, Liverpool, Gretna Green, Edinburgh, York, Cambridge...left my heart there.
2. Caribbean: Jamaica, Bahamas, Grand Turk, Honduras, Costa Rica, Belize, Mexico
3. US: Charleston, Boston, Washington DC, Gulf Shores, Las Vegas, Tampa Bay, Miami, Orlando, Myrtle Beach, Chicago, Gatlinburg
Three things I love to eat
1. Anything I shouldn't, usually covered in cheese
2. Anything I didn't have to prepare or clean up after
3. Items containing more sugar than the recommended daily allowance.
Three people I think will respond
No pressure! Anyone who thinks it looks like fun. :-D
Three things I am looking forward to
1. Christmas break with my kiddos
2. The next trip
3. My next book release