CarpeLibrum

Carpe Librum

Reviews and bookish conversation with author Samantha Wilcoxson.

If I am lost, you will find me in medieval England.

You can also find me - and my books - on my blog.

Historical Novel Society

They Thought They Were Free: The Germans 1933-45
Milton Sanford Mayer
In the School of the Holy Spirit
Jacques Philippe

Book & Event News

It has been one week since the release of Faithful Traitor, and I am happy to report that Margaret is doing quite well for herself. In Amazon's Biographical Fiction category,Faithful Traitor has been in the Top 10 since its release in the UK and has bounced around the Top 50 in the US.Amazon US also posts a Hot New Releases list, which Margaret has proudly been a part of in the Top 5.

So, thank you to all of you who have made this possible!

Being an independent writer has some great advantages, such as the fact that I completed my book release while on a family vacation in another country. I don't believe there are many jobs that allow you that kind of freedom on major projects! So, again, thank you for supporting me and my writing.

If you are reading Faithful Traitor right now, I can't wait to hear what you think of it. Here are a few amazing reviews have already come in:
Rebecca Hill on Goodreads
Troy's Blog on Booklikes
First Amazon UK Review
First Amazon US Review

My next author event is in just a few days! If you are in the Jackson, Michigan area, come and visit me at the Book Cottage between 3-5pm on Friday, June 24th. Pick up a shiny new signed copy of any of my books while you're there.

Out of the area but want signed copies? You can always contact me to receive paperbacks directly from me (I invoice through PayPal). All orders include my fancy new bookmarks as well. :-D

Again, thanks to all who read my blog, buy my books, and write reviews. I couldn't do it without you, so you deserve a little bit of input. What topic would you like for me to blog about in upcoming posts?

Source: http://samanthawilcoxson.blogspot.com/2016/06/book-and-event-news.html