Carpe Librum

Reviews and bookish conversation with author Samantha Wilcoxson.

If I am lost, you will find me in medieval England.

You can also find me - and my books - on my blog.

Historical Novel Society

Richard John Neuhaus
A Year with Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Carla Barnhill, Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Jim Wallis

November TBR

Reginald Pole: Prince and Prophet - Thomas F. Mayer The Sunne in Splendour - Sharon Kay Penman The Cost of Discipleship - Dietrich Bonhoeffer Edward VI: The Lost King of England - Chris Skidmore The Pillars of the Earth - Ken Follett A Clockwork Orange - Anthony Burgess The Bookseller's Tale - Ann Swinfen The Private Lives of the Tudors: Uncovering the Secrets of Britain's Greatest Dynasty - Tracy Borman Crown of Blood: The Deadly Inheritance of Lady Jane Grey - Nicola Tallis Tudor: The Family Story - Leanda de Lisle, Leanda de Lisle

You can pretty much look at my 'currently reading' shelf to know what my TBR for this month is because I have way too many books in progress. A few of these are slow reads that I had no intentions of getting through in a single month, others are just suffering from my recent distractedness. Hopefully, I can get through more than four of them this month.

I also think I'm going to start doing something new, maybe a 'Books on my Radar' post or something instead of a TBR because it's kind of boring to create a post of what's already on my currently reading shelf.

Anyway, happy reading to all!